Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My First & Second Presentation ^^

Before presentation, try on the clothes tat i bought..
i did not bought any skirts or trousers..
i lend it from my sis..
trying on the clothes at my sis room..
random pics.. ^^



2 sets different wan.. hehe^^ 

Before presentation, some SS pics of mine.. =) 
paiseh-nya.. hahaha.. XD

try to pin up my hair.. 
if din pin up, nw like boom dy.. ><


ignore the behind please >_< 



The day before the first presentation which was my economics presentation.. 
At nite, when to one of my group mate house to practice..
cause our group got 7 people..
and time limited 15 minutes only.. 
SO SHIT >< 
we read de slides like chasing the train like tat.. 
we try to cut down slides as much as we can.. 
on tat day presentation, everyone kinda nervous..
but overall still okla..
hehe ^^
we took about 16 minutes during the presentation.. 
after presentation we took lots of pics.. ^^ hehe.. 
come come.. i shall some of it here.. 
although most of it ur all can saw it from my facebook.. 
but i will like to share some here.. ^^
i like blogging with pics in my blog..
more interesting.. ^^ 

taken before presentation.. ^^ 

my group members but left one.. =S

AFTER PRESENTATION, MY GROUP..
SIX, 6 GIRLS.. =)
HAHA..
AND ONE GUY... >>>
WHOLE GROUP.. for economics presentation.. ^^

i looks short ><
with huey yen..

with lee jia..

with hui lin..

with yue wen..

with kar weng..
group leader..

with ying ying..

SIX LADIES THE LEGS>>> haha.. XD

For the second presentation which is CRITICAL THINKING...
i did not took any pics with my group members =S
another group.. nt same with economics wan..

bt my wearing on tat day seems like tis..>>>>


Lessons... haha.. XD
# Learn to work more in a team..
# Learn to tolerate..
# Learn to be patient..
#Learn to not so easy get angry..
#Learn to communicate with my group members more..

LAstly, i am glad tat we met each other in this first semester and had the faith with each other to become group members...
In this few weeks, many up and down happened to us..
I will like to say sorry for my mistake and not good..
BUT I am glad and happy that we are friends today and we should communicate and get to know each other more.. ^^
As what de last thing i had learn is NO ONE IS PERFECT..
everyone sure have good and bad..
 try to see de good in everyone =)

One thing tat i learn on critical class tdy (16/08/2011)
one of the motivation tat i remember>>> The most important asset is FAITH..

WE HAVE FAITH TO EACH OTHER IF NOT WE WILL NOT KNOW EACH OTHER..
TO BE FRIENDS : THERE ARE FAITH NEEDED!!! =)

THE END~ TATA... NITE N MORNING EVERYONE.. ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment