Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cameron Trip + KL..

Hehe.. weeks ago..
went to cameron with family except elder sis cause she gt exam..
ntg much to say.
so have a looks on some pics.. ^^
pics speak everything here in my blog =)
Thanks ^^

A few places tat i had visited..
1st place is BOH TEA..
haha.. is a nice place and with nice scenery but kinda dangerous to go there.. ^^

the hill ^^
took while walking up.. =)

nice scenery and fresh air.. ^^ 

tea at the factory.. can be see only.. no touching =)

my cute little niece.. she is so light! ^^ 

one of the machine used to makes de tea.. 
they are using this machine to make de tea into smaller pieces... 

one of the machine too..
i forget what is the uses dy.. ><

products ^^



tea in the bottle ^^




me ^^ 
is hot.. there is the sun.. eyes cannot open.. -.-

my parents ^^ 

with my aunty, uncle and cousins.. ^^

TEA ^^ 
nice smell =)

ME ^^

tis is the short cut tat my cousins guide us to walk.. 
cause those adults all reach the car park dy.. 
we have fast so have to walk short cut.. kinda a bit difficult to walk.. 

spot my younger sis head at the tea trees there.. haha.. =D

2nd place we visited was the bee farm.. 
parents and some adults wanted to buy HONEY.. ^^
so came here awhile.. 

BEES ^^

their small house =)

3rd place visited was a cactus plus vegetables plus strawberry farm.. 
IDK what the place called... >_<

 green green de vegetables.. haha.. =D

special colour.. ^^


fresh vegetables.. see so nice.. ^^


some SS pics of mine.. hehe.. ^^ 

1st

2nd

3rd 

4rd 


last wan.. ^^ haha.. 

tis is the shoes that i wore to walk through out tat day.. at the tea boh farm, bee farm n de cactus plus vege farm.. ^^

my cute little niece.. ^^

A BIG BALL OF CACTUS ^^

my sis.. playing around.. ^^

flowers.. 

nice colours.. ^^

my younger sis.. ^^

me.. >_<

tis is the view tat i see from de place i stay.. ^^ 
at nite is nice^^ 
is COLD TOO.. =)

tis is de place i stayed.. 
belongs to SIME DARBY company.. 
hehe.. booked by my cousis sis tat work there... =)




4 cars.. haha.. XD

random take.. my phone.. ^^ 
spot a strawberry key chain..
gave by my younger sis, she bought tat at cameron.. ^^



AT KL the following weekend.. 
have a small farewell with my cousin bro.. 
he is going to US to study le.. 
hmmm... 
no pics  from me on tat day farewell, not taken with de camera with me. haha.. 
At kl, stay at my aunt house at kepong.. 
hehe.. my little little niece.. 



we went to shopping at kl too.. Everyone have to carry her.. 
we take turn. haha.. 
after all, she too tired and slept off.. 
see, gt fan some more..
now a days the child is so nice.. ^^

cute ^^ 

THE END~ sorry ya.. kinda a lot of pics.. it took times to upload too.. hope ur all enjoy de post.. ^^









No comments:

Post a Comment