Monday, January 17, 2011

Tiring... T.T

tdy 17/01/2011..
it is monday...
tdy morning shift fr 10am to 7pm..
tdy more tired then before..
tdy have to open bck all de fair de clothes..
recount n see de code one by one..
OMG! =.=
tiring... 
n i notice tat satu guni tat full with clothes *for me* is vry heavy..
i manage to pull one bag only fr *near* de lift to braps there only..
thn no energy d.. heavy..
faster call siowwei help..
haha..
my chinese de head say i cannot take wn.. huh!=.=
after tat.. my de chinese wn keep on scold my promoter for tis n tat because my promoter always do things vry slow.. din do wat she call her to do for long time.. do wrong things some more..
haix.. i also dare nt to say much dy at tat time..
tdy tiring..
around 7 something jiu bck lu...
after dinner n bath..
online n watch drama..
haha.. wn off lu..
tomorrow some more full shift..
goodnite everyone.. =)
de end~

No comments:

Post a Comment