Saturday, January 8, 2011

First day of workinG...

ermm...
tdy 8/01/11...
start working ar 6pm till 10pm..
ermm... at first go see de human resource de pp..
then sign something like perjanjian..
de fellow say until like u do wrong tis n tat.. thn we will call police... sweat! =.=
after tat get punch card n tag...
thn jiu start working lu...
my senior teach me a lot of things within an hour...
first first she teach me hot to punch card.. haha...
how to open resit...
take shirt n anything fr de stor..
how to see code number to find clothes fr de stor...
how to see sku code..haha... dunno wat code d..
after tat.. she tell me my shift throughout de week..
thn.. she jiu bck d...
my first work is... fold de clothes tat selling at de fair de...
de things are in a mess n honestly like a rubbish bin..
wakaka..
whn no customer... chiayee come n help me too...
around 8 something to 9 something...
so many pp come..
serve here n there...
n many clothes left in a mess cause no time go tidy it up...
and de worse for tdy is de first resit i tear wrong things... zzz... =.=
whn serving... most of de customer tdy also vry nice...
first day din get scold.. haha..
wat make me laugh is..
a woman ask me gt sell jacket..
i thought is she wn de...
so i show where my brand de jacket was put..
thn his husband some more ask.. gt cover head also de ma n gt discount ma..
after showing.. he ask me... woman de wo...
thn i ask bck..
err... u wn man's de?
thn i say... tis floor i dun think gt sell..
maybe u should go men's department n see.. haha..
at lady's department ask for men's jacket..
sweat dao 99!!!
=.=
yeah.. is 10pm lu.. going bck time...
tidy mostly everything... thn jiu standing at de door to wait to go bck lu...
haha.. ermm.. tomorrow still working.. n is longer time...
okla wn sleep le..
the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment