Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I am bck.. haha.. Holidays... !

Long time did nt update blog dy...
hehe...
paiseh la bt i think seldom gt pp visit my account de..
Tis times school holiday quite busy..hehe..
firstly, is hapi tat spm trial ended but so worry of de results... i gt a bad feeling about tat!
forget about tat first la.. enjoyed de last holidays first.. haha
first day of ur holiday started on sat 4.09.10
hehe.. hang out with frens..
we went to big cinema to watched movie... 'The Descent Part 2'...

                                        ^the DESCENT part 2^



after tat, yamcha at stick factory...
hehe.. thn hang out at giant..
enjoyed de moment together...
hehe.. hanging out with frens until forget time dy.. so mum phoned up to asked 'u forget u gt tuition dy ar??'..ans is 'i din forget la... on de way bck soon' 'my fren will fetch me'... 
haha.. ^^
tis wanted to thank siow wei le..
for driving me all de way home fr giant to take my tuition books plus some more sent me to my tuition centre.. hehe... 
thanks so much ya..
she drive quite steady too.... hehe^^

de next day was sunday 5.09.10
my family n i went to genting..
stayed over nite there for 1 nite...
tis is also due to my sis de free room...
enjoyed de time at there..
haha.. 
tis time  gt go outdoor theme park to play... 
outside there so cold...
plus there are raining too bt nt heavy..
therefore is super cold..

 ^my sis n i^


                                                                           ^me^



                                                  ^my elder sis n i^
at chocalate house... ss-ing... very cold.. while waiting for my sis playing for de flying chair...

                                                                     ^SS-ing^





haha..
tis time gt play de cork screw dy.. so nice!
normally i go also closed de... due to de weather la... due to they wn repair la...
so nice on de sky 2 rounds 360 degrees..
tis time almost played everything except 3 games only... i means de is those nice games only la... hehe..
tis is also de first time play go-kart dun need line up more than half an hour...
around 15 minutes like tat only...
tis is due to juz after raining so little pp only..
wat make me a bit angry is an adult,, a guy...
dunno how to say tis fellow la...
almost make me made with an accident..
he dunno wn rush go where...
potong pp also dun need see de..
many car slowing down dy cause block by one car due to tat car de engine is nt gd so it cant go quite fast..
so quite a lot of car is together dy...
tis stupid fellow go n potong pp de cars some more cut a few cars like nobody business..
almost make everyone emergency break
macam his car vry fast...
huh!
at last "haha"...
he is in front of me..
so i purposely drive faster i cut him.
blek! =b
nt only tat genting de cinema palia wn...
huh.. many new movie also dun have..
i thought of watching pirahna there de... but dun have.. haix.. =(

                                           ^cant watch cause genting cinema DUN HAVE^

 at nite, enjoying karaoke with sis... 

 at hotel... ss taking pics... hehe..

                                                                         ^me^





                                                                  ^my shoe^

de next morning, haha wake up late... rush to pack dy cause have to check out soon...
after that when for lunch n played bowling..
huh! lose to my 2 sis.. sia sui la...
nt only tat have a walk around de pameran about chinese culture de..
they sell things de la.. plus they r invited by genting to come over wn.. they are fr china...
haha.. nw only i know wat is de meaning of 'shoe'..
gt wn key chain is shoe..
they sew everything using hand de.. is all handicraft.. din used machine de..
shoe represent... 'bu bu kao shen' n 'jiau(leg) da shi di- means u do anything also will one step one step... i roughly translate only.. google de translate cannot used de.. haha..

                                                                 ^my keychain -shoe-^

on 7 n 8.09.10
2 days morning also have to wake up early...
go for car practice...
hehe.. nice la... driving..
but nw legs pain dy..
press clutch too much dy.. haha

on 8.09.10
after car practice gt addmath tt some more..
a bit tiring...
come bck after lunch jiao go rest dy...
evening with a group of frens go san min secondary play badminton...
hehe...chiayee come fetch me go .. plus send me home too..
thanks chiayee... ^^

about de next day n so on.. will be continue soon...hehe^^
will be updated with some pics soon...
paiseh la.. my blog a bit quite boring de.. sometimes i also dunno wn write wat.. haha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment