Friday, July 2, 2010

Thank You my Frens...

U r always there when i need helps...
U give me courage when i am going to give up...
U show me ur care n love when i am weak...
U r always there to accommpany me when i am sad, hapi or when i am crying...
U r also there to accompany n talk with me when i am bored...
U also there to tell me how important education is and encourage me to work hard to achievewat i wn especially on tis coming spm exam...
U teach me watever happen, hold on tis 'hapi-go-lucky'...
U teach me to be tough no matter wat happen...
U r always willing to lend me ur shoulder when i need it...
U always try to make me hapi when i am sad n moody...
U also care for my health n always advicing me to sleep early...
U r also a very good listener always listen to wat i say...
U always remind me to study hard so that there r no regret in future...
U r like one part of me n i will never wn to lose u...
Lastly, u r de best n i will like to say millions of thank u..... ^^



#hehe... if free... u may leave some of ur comment n choose wat type of fren u r to me... haha! tq! ^^#

No comments:

Post a Comment