Saturday, June 19, 2010

Something FUNNY!!!

Hehe... tonite i ate at sushi king with my family...
then we sit at de table in between a family with a small boy n a family with a small girl...
i sit at de side where near to de family with de small boy...
de small boy tap my shoulder a few times...
he so cute.. 
then i tell my sis, we block pp pak tou jor... a small boy n small girl... haha^^
later de small boy de family back jor come another family with a small girl... 
so do de small girl family, they went back come another family tis time with a small boy pulak...
then de small girl tat sit near me..
give me a shock while i was eating...
suddenly i feels something poke me...
de small girl taking a chopstick poking me...
haha^^
she so cute... tis time again i tell my sis, u see we block another couple again...
wakakaka....
i gt play with de small girl n she call me jiejie...
haha...
she smile tat time very cute! =)
hehe....
enjoy de dinner with family.... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment