Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ending of everything...

School holiday ends le.. haix..
it shows schooling soon le...
going to get result too...
haixxx....
and everything also ends le...
=(
*during holiday, stay at home watching drama, online,watch movie with frens n cousin's coming from johor...
  so... get a short trip to penang... really enjoyed it! visited to kek lok si temple n a few temples too....
 besides, visited to butterflies n insects farm.. i like buttefly! hehe^^
 at penang, stayed at batu feringgi...
 nice beach n have a nice walk at nite at pasar malam with many-many stalls...

 
    ^my sis's fren n me'      
^my family n my cousin's family^
my family n my cousin's family

^me^


^butterfly^

^group pic^
 
^pics at de beach-batu feringgi^
 
^me n cousin's bro^


^me n sis^


^pic with my sisters^
 end of de penang trip* =)



No comments:

Post a Comment