Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My 1st Day in Kampar..

the day have came...
tdy had transfer in the room tat i rent to stay..
it is inside westlake..
hmm... tdy clean de room n arrange everything dy..
tdy just register only at utar..
orentation wil start tomorrow.. hehe..
okla..
tis is de things tat i pack to bring... hehe..



let have some look on some of my room pic..
de condition of my room.. hehe...

 ^my cupboard^

^table n bed^

^one of my room corner^

^toilet^
hahahhahaa... 
i think i something wrong dy.. toilet also take pic..

^my stuff^
hehe.. clock show 5.35pm..
juz after clear up everything n clean up =]
vanni.. if u see tis post.. spot something ya ^^

^hehe^
*frens spot anything*
hehehehehe.. =]

 haha.. tables with stuffs... ^^

some problems at my room.. need sometimes to be fix.. X.x

water spot.. =.= 
de week before i came in to stay..
my room ceiling flooded with water.. haha..

haha.. my room de tanky... n tis nice hole is in my toilet de ceiling..
nice lehh... haha.. gt dripping of water also..
bt juz a little wn..

see.. one of my room de wall..
haha.. is still a bit wet cause flood on my ceiling n dunno how end up on de wall.. 
haha.. nice lehh..
hmmm.. tats all about my room..
anywhere i still like my room..
tdy i talked with my room mate.. behind my room..
two girls.. hehe.. they are friendly..
they are foundation also..
in art.. hehe.. so same same @.@
nice to meet them..
haha.. 
okla.. nite everyone ^^
tata~


No comments:

Post a Comment