Thursday, April 7, 2011

Back to Blogging... =D

hmm... seems like long time din blog dy.. okla...
let start with last weekend... it was sunday!
plan to go ipoh suan bian drop by kampar to find room..
haix... danish company next time please hire someone with better manner whn talking to customers..
as customers they always have their right to knw.. bt ur face n character dissapointing... 
so end up i rather go find those owner n rent... haha..
on the other side is because danish company till nw nt yet comfirm those last banch student of utar tat are going out this coming may...
so they cannot tell de customers de room n hs.. whr also dunno... =.=
i means type of hs in westlake n which hs n which room.. haha.. LOL...
so end up... my parents go looks for owner wn...
luckily tat day my sister de hs owner at kampar too.. she bought a few hs there to rent out for students wn..
so phoned her up n ask whether gt rooms some more ma...
unfortunately the owner de houses mostly all left one to 2 empty rooms only... 
at last my parents decided to book a room first cause they lazy wn come n find again n lat choices cn be choose d... 
many pp booking room d... haha! ^^
after that, go ipoh lo... go JUSCO...
hmmm~ din shop much la... hehe... bt bought one cloth...
thn nite fetch my sis bck to kampar whn we on de way bck to ti...
thn at kampar to eat dinner... my sis's bf joined too...
haha... bt the sad thing was i lost my beloved jacket...de grey colour wn.... tat jacket always with me wn... haiz... =(
i love tat jacket so much... idk whr it drop n whn.. @.@
haizzzz.... =/
suan le la... cannot found bck jor... hmmmmmmmm... 
bck home jiu start headache..
thn de following day jiu start to sick jor.. on n off with de fever..
headache seems worse de next day... panadol panadol panadol..
the third day i am fine dy! haha... bt seems like eating too much panadol... 
de second day whn i still sick.. my frens gt call me go out yumcha bt with tis condition dun feels like going out also.. so end up monday n tuesday... most of the time sleeping... haha.. =)
hmmm.... 
thn yesterday afternoon have a short live video with 3 cousins bro..
haha... first time using webcam n knw wat is stickam... 
one of my cousin bro teach me how to open n sign up n those through msn.. haha.. i cn feels he wn vormit blood dy whn teaching me... haha... LOL.. =D
bt quite funny... at last it was success bt they video awhile only cause used to much time to login d.. haha..
they planned organized de "meeting" again.. haha... 
bt so sweat is my cousin bro din tell me they used skype to talk among each other n webcam at stickam.. =.='''
juz ask me cn hear their conversation.. of course cannot la... i also din on skype.. haha... maybe he teach me to login until he also blur n forget d... haha... looking forward de next time n maybe will have more pp in de video... ^^
yesterday dun seems gt any mood... bt nt vry bad.. juz maybe de way u treat me... make me feels nt comfortable... make me feels happy is u knew tat... at last ntg d! ^^ 
hehe... ntg much to blog le... 
tat's all... 
thanks to many blog walker that come to my blog! thanks for visiting! 
the end~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment