Friday, February 5, 2010

cousin brother wedding...

Tis wedding of aidan n amy had been past for a week..

Unfortunately there is no time for me to post about it because in tis few days there are many stuffs to be done especially all my school homework.. 
They have been uncountable to me le dunno since when...haha^^ 
Very happy to meet Franklin because he came back to attend his brother wedding. 

But so sad tat his father couldn't come back n attend.. 
Not only tat, many of the cousins came. 
Besides, one of my aunty tat i did not seen before had came back from Germany to attend de wedding with his husband. 

The things tat make me feels happy is cousins gathering... 
long time dun have tat feeling le since all 'big' dy.. 
some study in kampar n some in kl n one in penang... haha^^ 
 
^myself^
^my mother n i^
^my sister n i^
 ^my family^

Furthermore, very glad tat can meet some of de far far type of cousins... 
never seen them before.. 
 beside tat, i also help in cleaning de stuffs after tat friday nite dinner plus saturday lunch.. hehe^^ i
have used tis opportunity to take some of the pics for my moral kerja kursus.. so clever leh me..h
aha^^ aiai dy!
 ^some pics took on tat day^


thanks my sis as my camera girl.. 
wedding nite took a lot of pics.. 
but some of the pics i dun like because i  dun looks nice in it! haha..XD! 
because of tis wedding i have 'ponteng' school on saturday...
saturday gt school because there is a replacement class for chinese new year holiday...  
Not only tat, tis is the first time i wear so high de shoes...hehe^^ 

luckily din fall down in  de wedding dinner or else so 'memalukan'.. 
haha^^
on our way to de car parks from de hotel, we saw de petronas twin tower...

^tHe EnD^


No comments:

Post a Comment